Shop By Category
Solar Post Mount Lights
- Round, Square, Rect Posts
Solar Surface Lights
- 4" x 4" Aluminum Lights
- Plastic Round Dock Dots
EZ-Dock Solar Lights
Solar Cleat Lights
- 6" for Wood/Composite
Solar Deck Lights
- 4" x 4"
- Plastic Round Deck Dots
Solar Hazard Lights
- Flashing, 1nm visibility
- Non-Flashing, .5nm visibility
Solar Pedestal Dock Lights
Solar Regulatory Buoy
Solar Battery Charging Kits
Solar Piling Down Lights
Solar Marine Safety Dock Lights....
Commercial Quality, Industrial Strength
Hazard and Dock Marking Solar Lighting
Solar powered LED marine
and solar warning lights are the most practical
and cost effective
solution for safely marking channels, pilings,
and other obstructions at
night. These solar marine lights help protect nighttime boaters from hazardous unlit obstacles;
and protect dock owners from unnecessary dock damage from accidental
Great for dock lighting, fresh or saltwater marinas, boat houses, safety lighting, channel
buoy lights, obstruction lights, mooring buoy lights and almost any
safety lighting is needed.
Most solar marine hazard lights direct and focus their light in a very narrow beam
with low vertical divergence to increase their “rated” viewing distance.
This often creates a visibility problem if the lights are not mounted perfectly level, or
if lights are mounted on unstable objects such as buoys.
Our solar powered safety, hazard or navigation lights have a wide vertical
divergence making these units perfect for lighting objects that need to
be viewed no matter the boaters position. No need to worry if the light
is not mounted perfectly level or if the lighted obstacle is unstable or
Our LL-SML solar marine light series comes with a mounting bracket for
mounting on dock posts, on buoys, pilings or dock surfaces.
Our LL-SML series comes with mounting bracket for flat surface mounting
for docks, pilings, buoys, etc.
- Self Sufficient, Solar Charging, On at Dusk/Off at Sunrise
- Applicable for Fresh or Saltwater applications
- Up to 1+ Nautical Mile(NM) Visibility in Flashing Mode; 0.5 NM in steady
- 60 Flashes Per Minute or Steady On
- 30+ Hours run time in Steady mode with full charged battery
- 40 to 70 Hours run time in flashing mode on full charge
- Available with White, Red, Green, Amber or Blue LEDs
- On/Off Switch or Magnetic switch
- Replaceable, rechargeable 1.2v C battery (Model LL-SML)
- Fully sealed unit with 4 to 6 year life non-replaceable battery (Model
- Universal Mounting Flange/Bracket Installs in Minutes
- Cost Effective Safety Lighting
If you will be using any of the safety lights on
waterways managed by the US Coast Guard, please check with your local
Coast Guard office. Typically, the Coast Guard will not permit the use
of any flashing lights, but will allow steady non-flashing lights in
white or amber. Red and green are used for navigation and blue is
usually reserved for law enforcement.
For non-Coast Guard managed waters/lakes it would still be a good idea
to verify any lighting guidelines for your body of water.
Safety Beacon Specfications PDF
- LL-SML Series